Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogger new design for draft

Have you noticed blogger has started this new design and look into its whole draft section.Two days ago I noticed it.The whole design has new look,first time I was thinking something going wrong with my internet connection and its not loading the page properly.Actually the page is quite whitish and menu was even displaced from its earlier position.But I suddenly noticed the whole things are systematic and newly implemented.

The new post section has now new look,levels,schedule,options and location of post are new to this section.They have added a new section "earning"where you can see your adsense earning.What your experience,share with me.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a DoFollow blog,please comment here to get a backlink.Thanks..