Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Result from w3 total cache Installation

After two days I am little bit confuse with the result of w3 total cache plugin.Though according to Page-Speed my score is 90 out of 100.Its no doubt good score but I am thinking about the loading time.According to seo doctor adons,my home page are taking more time to load than previous version.My main objectives was increase the loading time,but if the result comes out like this,then what is the effect of caching plugin.

I think I need some time to watch carefully the plugin,how it is working and how the loading time changing.After that I can comment about this plugin.I want to know about your story,if you have any experience with this plugin please share it with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a DoFollow blog,please comment here to get a backlink.Thanks..