Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adgitize are starting new system for advertising

This early morning I get a mail reply from Mr.Ken,the adgitize administrator that adgitize are going to implement a new system for advertising payment.It was my mail query that i want to advertise on adgitize directly from my adgitize account.I don't want to withdraw the money as PayPal has some problem to receive and withdraw money here in India.
Actually I mailed Mr Ken is it possible to advertise directly through my previous month earning.He said replied it is possible.He is implementing the new system from next weekend.Wow its an unique opportunity for me.I have a post about it in details,you can read here

Adgitize Advertisement:New payment method

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a DoFollow blog,please comment here to get a backlink.Thanks..